We appreciate that you are anxious and excited to move forward with your project. What we have found is that there are so many variables and details involved in a project that a “quick bid” would not be very accurate. For example, here are some ranges of projects you may want for your home:
5×8 Bath with a tub $7 – $13K
Master Bath $15 – $30K
Kitchen $7 – $50K
Deck $25 – $50 per sq ft.
Pergola $15 – $30 per sq ft.
Typically, we spend anywhere from 2 to 40 hours working on a bid. In order for us to prepare an accurate and detailed bid, we need to know all the details about what you are envisioning for your new space. During our initial meeting, we will learn more about what you are looking for. In the meantime, start thinking about what you’d like. For example:
• Specific materials you have picked out, such as fixtures, lighting, wood type, flooring, tile, composite decking and railing (actual SKU’s are helpful)
• Brand name preferences
• Paint, grout and stain color preferences
• A list of existing fixtures or materials we will be re-using
• Photos of rooms or projects you like (see www.HomeDepot.com, www.Pinterest.com, www.Houzz.com)
It’s common to have questions about the things that affect the pricing and/or timing of your job.
Here are some factors to consider:
• Type, quality and size of materials chosen (eg. small tiles are more labor-intensive than large ones)
• Special orders and availability of materials
• Custom work requested
• Not having everything picked out before we start your project
• Adding things to the job after it starts
• Current state of the space we are remodeling (ease of access, personal belongings removed, etc.)
• Unforeseen conditions, such as damage within walls or under floors
• Permit requirements
Thank you again for considering Pioneer Home Improvement for your renovation!